Kilian manufactures many different types of ball bearings to meet your application needs, including:
- Single row
- Double row
- Retainer type
Kilian specializes in making custom ball bearings that meet a wide variety of application requirements.
- Bearings for high speed, low speed and oscillation applications
- Many different materials available to optimize performance and reduce cost, such as low carbon steels, 12L14, 1215, 1008, 1010, 1117, 8620, 52100, aluminum, bronze, 303 SS, 440SS, as well as many types of plastics
- Specialized anti-corrosion finishes and coatings for different application environments, such as trivalent zinc, zinc nickel, black oxide, nickel anodizing and chrome
- Quick design engineering support to help solve bearing application issues
- Kilian’s strong assembly capability provides even more value by combining the bearing with a stamping, casting, etc.
- Kilian can integrate a customized attachment feature to make installation easy and less costly
- Low cost, several price points