Kilian Thrust Bearings are currently used in worldwide industrial and automotive applications.
- Unique designs incorporate unitized rollers or balls so you need only purchase, stock and handle only one component
- Many metallic and non-metallic materials used to customize the perfect design for your application
- The ball thrust bearing offers an economical design to support both axial and light radial loads
- Kilian’s customized ball and roller cages are being used for a variety of applications and environments
- Unitized ball and roller bearing assemblies are having tremendous success in demanding automotive markets